There’s only one way in and one way out. Can you survive Carrion Road?
Fight? Bribe? Flee? The choices are yours and yours alone, and must be made in balance with the risks about you if you are to succeed on the most dangerous stretch of foot road in the Queen’s Realm. You will die hard. And you’ll win even harder, with a little practice.
Travel beyond the mind’s eye of a young man trapped in crisis, into the wilds of a dangerous and enchanted realm, where empowered with might, magic and perhaps a few good companions, he may find the strength and courage to battle the darkness closing within.
Featuring a glorious synthesis of core RPG mechanics, challenging turn-based combat and a relaxing storybook presentation teeming with memorable characters, mystery, magic, monsters, merriment and mayhem—this is one tall tale that just must be told.
- Rich text narrative and entertaining character dialogue.
- Detailed journey path comprised of individually-crafted scene art parallaxes.
- Optional party members, with up to four characters in party.
- Visible encounter shadows that ‘cloak’ enemy type and weight until physically contacted.
- Dynamic and challenging turn-based combat system with stat-driven turn-order,
turn wait gauge, action point-locked talents, bribe option and victory item drops.
- Sophisticated chance spawning system that randomizes item discovery and rare chest loot,
giving each player a slightly different experience with available items and equipable boons.
- Espresso package with no filler.
- Created, designed and developed by one person.